Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 Developer 11D33 -Image for VMware | 7,42 Gb
OS X Lion is the next major release of OS X, the world's most advanced desktop operating system. It includes over 250 new features that will transform how you interact with your Mac. Tap, swipe, and scroll your way through your apps using fluid Multi-Touch gestures that make everything you do feel more natural and direct. Full-screen apps take advantage of every pixel of your display - perfect for reading email, surfing the web, or browsing photos.
Description: VMware Virtual Machine installed Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 Developer 11D33
VMware Tools, VMsvga2 1.2.4, Ensoniq Audio PCI 1.0.3 Lion, Opera 11.60, Skype 5.3, Plist Edit Pro, VLC, CleanMyMac
Intel processor must support virtualization.
The BIOS must be enabled for virtualization.
In VmWare Player Mac Os X Lion poshustree works. You can find it in Start - All Programs - VmWare
The number of nuclei in VmWare expose according to the number of physical cores your computer
1. Downloading and Installing VMware Workstation on disk C (to avoid future problems)
2. Run Task Manager and kill all the tasks associated with VMware
3. Download and unpack Unlocker for VmWare
4. If you have Windows, then go to the folder "Windows" and run the file "install" as administrator and look forward to close the window.
5. Unpack the archive of the hand (WinRar 4.0.1 or higher)
6. We go into the unpacked folder and run the Mac OS X Lion
7. Start the virtual machine. When you first start pointing - "I copied it"
Developer: Apple Inc.
Platform: Intel only
System Requirements: CPU: Intel's VT-x and SSE3, VMware Workstation 7.1 or above.
WinRar 4.0.1 or above
Language: English, Russian